Last Visit: Jul 2016
Stayed: 7 days
Suggest Staying: 1 week
Transport: Uber, taxi, bus
Highlights: City, castles, parks, beach, nature, nightlife
Suggest Staying: 3-4 days
Stay Around: Kalamaja or Old Town (Zinc Hostel)
2. Lahemaa National Park
- Lodging: $235 (AirBnB, hostel)
- Transportation: $47 (Uber, bus, rental car)
- Activities: $18 (museums)
- Food: $175 (estimated $25/day)
- Getting Around The Baltics. I used Luxe Express bus company which was amazing. Reasonably priced, super comfortable, and great amenities including charging outlets, toilets, WiFi and individual screens to watch movies.
- Local Bus. Use www.tpilet.ee for information.
- Rental Car. Can use U.S. driver's license to rent a car.
- Guides. InYourPocket offers great advice on the city in the way of sights, food, nightlife, etc.
- Water. Can drink tap water, at least in Tallinn.